Do you really want a coffee like from Arabica coffee house but it is late night? Don’t worry, you can make it by yourself at home. Just prepare your Arabica coffee and its tools. You can use coffeemaker for the simple one. However, you can also even only use a kettle if there is no coffeemaker in your kitchen. The taste will be same.
Make Arabica Coffee With Coffeemaker
Get a coffee like in Arabica coffee house will be easier if you have a coffeemaker. It must be the simple one since there is an automatic machine which has been set properly. Still, it will be difficult when you did not take much feel on it. If you do not have coffeemaker, so you can try to get your kettle. Here are steps to make the Arabica coffee without coffeemaker:
- Get your Arabica coffee. If you do not have grounds coffee, so you need to grind the Arabica beans first
- Heat water in kettle over medium heat
- Take the kettle up from the stove and let it sit for 30 seconds
- Add the ground Arabic coffee into the kettle, then heat it again for 10 to 12 minutes on low heat
- Turn your stove off and let it sit for a minute
- Bring back the kettle on the stove after the foam is settled and boil it again
- Remove your coffee from stove and let it for 5 minutes
- Pour your coffee into a cup, then add boiled water
- Your Arabic coffee is ready!
Make Arabica Coffee Without Coffeemaker
It must be easier when you have coffeemaker to make a coffee-like Arabica coffee house. Add a cold water to the carafe, the ground coffee, let it mix, filter it, and your coffee is ready.