Hi! A computer and printer have been the famous couple since forever. Without the printer, our documents and photos would be stuck inside the computer and have no way out! Thanks to the inventor of the printer. Yes, before using a printer, you need to install the printer drivers first before anything else. The hack is here. Jump over to the next paragraph to find out more.
Install Your Printer Drivers With These Simple Hacks
You have no the CD or DVD driver? Not a big deal! With these simple hacks, you can still install and use your printer. Here’s why! How to install HP ENVY 100 D410b printer drivers by using setup file or without a CD or DVD Driver:
- First of all, download the setup file of HP ENVY 100 D410b driver. (Click the recommended link available at the end of the page to download the setup file)
- Once the setup file is ready to use, start to run it.
- The installation wizard will open when you are running the setup. The instructions will pop out on your screen. Follow them step by step until the finish.
- Connect your USB cable between HP ENVY 100 D410b printer and your computer or PC. The instruction won’t tell you to do so.
- Waiting for a few seconds is required to see the connection of the printer to your computer. More instructions will appear on your screen that you need to follow them until the end of the steps.
- Make sure that you input all of the values into the wizard and finish the installment process.
- Last but not least, try your printer out whether it is working or not. If it is not working properly, don’t get panic easily! It’s normal, and the next thing is to reinstall by following the steps above correctly.
It is time to do the printer drivers installation session alone by yourself! It isn’t hard as it seems, right? Print your photos and documents with high quality using HP ENVY 100 D410b!